Sunday, March 25, 2018

DIVINE LENTEN 2018 WEEKLY VIDEO REFLECTION NO.6: “AM I REALLY LIVING FOR JESUS?” by Rev. Fr.Augustine Vallooran V.C.



The final video of the 6-part DIVINE LENTEN 2018 WEEKLY VIDEO REFLECTION SERIES at the top of this post is by Rev. Fr. Augustine Vallooran V.C., Director, Divine Retreat Centre, Kerala, India who speaks on a soul searching topic - "AM I REALLY LIVING FOR JESUS?”

In this heart-provoking sharing, Fr. Augustine challenges every Catholic – “We should really be searching our souls and ask, ‘Am I really alive? Am I really living or vegetating like trees and animals? Am I really alive with the Power of the Holy Spirit?

“I have come to give you life – life in all its fullness” (cf. John 10:10)
“I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.” (John 15:11)
“I give you peace, not as the world gives you.” (John 14:27)

“Life in the full; joy in the full, peace in  the full, love in the full. That is what our birthright is as we are reborn in Baptism – being united with our Lord Jesus Christ.”




“How real is God in your life? If God is real in your life, in my life, in our lives, then the Peace of the Lord, the Joy of the Lord, the Love of the Lord, the Life of the Lord, the Power of the Lord will flow into us. What is needed is to remain in Jesus.”

“We cannot be living for ourselves. When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, like the Apostles, we will go and proclaim His Word to the ends of the earth wherever we are. We are people with a Message to this world. We are people with a mission to everyone who comes to me. I shall look at every person as a son/daughter of God the Father whom God the Father has brought to me to give him / her Jesus. We have a message of “Life in the Full…a life bubbling with the Power of  the Holy Spirit.”

On Maundy Thursday. a Healing Adoration Service video by Fr. Augustine Vallooran V.C. will be posted to guide us to continue to open our hearts unconditionally for Jesus.

Please do share this Divine Lenten 2018 Weekly Video Reflection series with your loved ones, prayer groups and friends to make this sacred season of Lent a truly transforming experience in our Christian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment