Sunday, April 3, 2022

Lenten Series 2022 [Video 6]-"THE BEAUTY OF SHARING A PRAYER" by Fr. Michael Payyapilly V.C.


The sacred season of Lent is a season of grace for us to deepen our relationship with God. This year, the Friends of Divine 8-part, DRAW NEAR TO JESUS LENTEN 2022 WEEKLY VIDEO REFLECTION series is a compilation of spiritual talks by Fr. Michael Apple V.C.  over the past 18 months.

The sixth video of this series is "THE BEAUTY OF SHARING A PRAYER". This Divine Australia talk was live-streamed in March 2021. Fr. Michael's sharing is how praying for others is a beautiful act of love. 

“When we come into the Presence of Jesus, what a beautiful opportunity to share a prayer. To be able to look at someone next to us and pray, “Lord, I share a prayer with them. Whatever they are praying for, I pray with them.”


“It takes a heart to see a tear hidden that is somewhere out of the normal sight around us.”

“I am not here to judge. I am here to pray. So, accept my prayer, O Lord, for my brother and my sister.”

Next Sunday (10 April 2022), Fr. Michael will share the Word of God on “HOW FRUITFUL HAS MY CHRISTIAN LIFE BEEN?"

Please do share this Friends of Divine Lenten 2022 Weekly Video Reflection series with your loved ones, prayer groups, and friends to make this holy season of Lent a transforming experience in our Christian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment